Wednesday 5 March 2014

Etsy

On the weekend, I had the chance to whip up this cute little make-up clutch.






It's perfect for keeping in your purse for touch-ups on the go, or overnight trips when you don't need all your make up and need something nice and compact.


I've seen a few things like this in the past and always thought they were a great idea, but never got around to making one.


The design I ended up using I modified from a project in Zakka Style, since I wanted a different closure and more 'pocket' space. I bought this book a couple months ago. There are so many cute projects in it. An added bonus is the use of linen, which I also love!





I plan on making a few of these since they are just so simple to whip up, so this one is in my Etsy Shop (that's right, I finally got it up and running)! You can also find some cute pincushions and wash cloths. I'm adding items often right now, so be sure to check it out!


Eryn


No comments:

Post a Comment