Thursday 19 December 2013

A new beginning

Welcome to Bringing Back Handmade! I'm Eryn, and this is my new blog; a place where I can share my adventures in my crazy obsession with having to do everything myself. I find something I like and always think to myself "...I can totally make that!". It could be one of the things my husband loves or hates about me (I'm sure it flips flops, but mostly leans towards loves).
  So lets get to know me a bit better..

I live in Canada's great capital city, Ottawa. Born and raised. I am now....26 years old (sad that I already am losing track and have to think about it!). I have a wonderfully supportive and loving husband, with whom I just started a family. We now have a 6.5 month old, cute as a button, son. I am a Registered Holistic Nutritionist (RHN), and passionate about all things health and nutrition. As I started to tell you already, I love to make things. Just about anything really. I love cooking, baking, fermenting, quilting, sewing, crafting, drawing, painting, etc, etc, etc. I love the outdoors and nature, hiking, snowboarding, biking...

This blog has been a long time coming! I've put off starting it for about 4 years now, saying "Nah...I don't know what to write about, no one will read it, I don't know how to summarize everything I do". Oh the excuses. I do that too often. I want this blog to be a chronicle of my creativity and life adventures. A place to share my creations, my thoughts, my brainstorming sessions...and have them in writing so I'll actually remember to go back and do that great thing I wanted to do that time.

I hope you'll follow with me, and gain great inspiration yourself.

This is Bringing Back Handmade: Quilting, cooking, crafting and everything in between.


Eryn

No comments:

Post a Comment